Ford new release of v8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that the exhaust was going to shoot isis terrorists. Also the transmission was going to be at 28 speed just like my mountain bike

Dartv8r

Reaction score
Ferrari went from a V8 to a v6 twin and they aren't going back. They tend to lead the entire car industry as it relates to performance.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ferrari doesn't have a V6. They just went from NA to turbo chargers.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ferrari doesn't have a V6. They just went from NA to turbo chargers.
Ferrari still rolling the big NA V-12 in the Superfast and Laferrari as well... I hope NA engines never die, even if it's just in specialty driver's-car models (like Porsche keeping NA with the GT3 stuff in the 911). GM bringing the 7.0L back as well in the next Camaro Z28 and Ford likes NA enough to develop the 5.2L Voodoo. Audi and Lambo still rolling the NA V10 as well. Choice is nice.

In regards to the Raptor, Ford's media man Mike Levine confirmed they are sticking with the identical powertrain in 2018 a month or so ago. Even with the Rebel TRX being shown this fall (according to rumors this week), Ford has room to make more power with this little V6 for 2019. 3.5L is still enough to make big power.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
This new engine option is coming and on schedule. Parts are nearly finished with verification testing and PPAPs on schedule for June.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ayy yeah, I guess they went with a smaller V8. What am I talking about. I had two 458s a coup and a 2014 spider.. I had a 488 gtb on order then cancelled since I left my old job.

I still think smaller more efficient engines are the way of the future regardless.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk