Ford.com build configurator = SE bedside graphics are standard now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SE cost less than buying those options separate.

SE package cost 2295 and includes bed graphics, brick accent seats and beadlock wheel.

If you wanted those options and added them individually it would cost:
Bead Lock Wheels: 1165
Bed Graphics:1075
Accent seats: 750
Total: 2990

The accent seats are a different style from SE to Standard, and the wheels are different color so it would just depend on what you think looks better.

Yeah that is a no brainer there if you wanted that stuff anyway.

Kind of like between 12/13 and the Navigation became standard with the high end package and actually lowered the price between Lux and Nav seperate.

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I think they are different. If you choose the black truck & choose the bedside graphics, then the SE package with graphics they look totally different. SE package says "unique" graphics & regular bedside graphics option says "Splash" graphics.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see how much $$ we'll be able to purchase the SE OEM graphics for being less material might have been used versus previous years....
I need a set for my rear boatecs , I think it would look good ;-)

Last edited:

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see how much $$ we'll be able to purchase the SE OEM graphics for being less material might have been used versus previous years....
I need a set for my rear boatecs , I think it would look good ;-)

Me too!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk