For those who have 34 spline axles!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word Yukon now has replacements in stock!!!! And of course right after I got a hold of used ones hahah. Ford will buy these as a substitute for theirs if u break and are under warranty !!! So I'm having them get me the yukons to put in!! Bow chica bow wow!!! I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Side note...don't buy them out before my dealer places there order lol

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the horror stories I have heard about sourcing these when needed almost makes me want to buy a set to have in the garage just in case...
@str8fast have a link to them?

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Wow, wish these would have been around when I snapped mine. I was without mine for a month and a half. Every axle company turned me down and were not willing to start making these.

OP
OP
str8fast

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure u could find a Yukon dealer near you

OP
OP
str8fast

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford apparently is releasing 1000 axles as well so they will not be on back order. I believe Yukon and ford get them from the same manufacturer