For Sale: ICON Shocks / RPG Bump Stop / WSI Leafs / SE Wheels

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

All knobs that were stuck have been removed and new knobs came in. Shocks are FULLY adjustable now and ready to ship!

52b9bf1b464c832deee4051df5c6d624.jpg

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Bump!

Where I am on pricing, still waiting on payment for the shocks....

ICON 3.0 Rear Shocks - $1250 shipped
Shocks adjusted currently to General Offroad with the new knobs.

SE Beadlock Wheels - $1650 shipped

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

*** BUMP ***

Hate doing it but want to get these sold. Prices lowered on the last two items and changed on the first post.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

** BIG BIG BUMP!!! **

Dropped prices to my rock bottom dollar, will keep if I have to go any lower. First come first serve who buys first. If these two items don't sell at these prices for the next two weeks, will ask @KaiserM715 to close this thread. Please do not PM me with a low ball offer, these are low prices. I could do better on eBay but would rather these items go to someone here on FRF.

First post updated

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the fronts as well? I think I recall you posting a feeler some time ago.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Do you still have the fronts as well? I think I recall you posting a feeler some time ago.

I had them rebuilt and are on the truck. But my truck is in the shop for several weeks. I might consider selling them with these if that can make a sale.....

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weekend bump $$

I can't believe that these are still around at those prices. How doesn't anyone realize how good those prices are? I agree with you on keeping them and not going any lower because then you'll be just giving it away. Good luck hopefully someone steps up and grabs them.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

These will no longer be for sale by the end of next week....

Status
Not open for further replies.