For my ENCS brother's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:kinglock:Spoke to my rep today and he said starting next week there will no longer be any rebates offered for the Raptors so if you are thinking about ordering might want to consider doing it sooner rather than later. By the way my beast has completed production currently awaiting transport to the dealer and waiting for me to get home 14 more days in the box then homeward bound.

Curtis

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like we got in right in time. Thanks for the info. I'm thinking mine should be heading to Port soon as well, it was built two weeks ago. "track your order" hasnt been updated yet tho.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Mine hasn't been updtaed yet either Nacho. No more rebate? That's crazy.......oh well, we gots ourz, lol.

OP
OP
R

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOCO,

Peter wants to know why you cancelled you order?????? Just messing with you brother....... Sitting here talking to Peter right now he just pulled up your order up it is enroute to the dealer right now. Peter really wanted me to mess w/you but didnt have the heart:)

Curtis

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Really, it's on it's way to my dealer right now?! You can't be messing with my emotions like this man!!!! lol! Someone I know in Phoenix that has a white 5.4 told me that they just bought my wheels and put them on.....I said there would be a murder when I got back then, lol. I'm in Kuwait right now, bleeehhhhhh........flying out Friday night to Benning for a couple of days and back in Phoenix on Monday morning:)

OP
OP
R

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOCO,

I saw it with my own eyes it says diverted which according to Peter's Irish ass means enroute to dealer. So appears the luck of the Irish is on your side.

Curtis

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny, cuz MY rep is Irish as well haha. Hurry up and get out of kuWAIT and terrorize the streets and dirt in that bad boy (after the proper pics and impressions are shared with us here first) :D