First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STHenry

Reaction score
What parts do you miss?
I had the 18 set up to off road. I had added the SDI Eclick system and Eibach springs in the front. The biggest upgrade was the Wilwood brake kit. I think I miss that the most. Will upgrade the brakes on this truck in the near future. Want to get a few miles out of the stock setup first. Also considering adding the SDI top hats this one to see if it will level the front end.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the 18 set up to off road. I had added the SDI Eclick system and Eibach springs in the front. The biggest upgrade was the Wilwood brake kit. I think I miss that the most. Will upgrade the brakes on this truck in the near future. Want to get a few miles out of the stock setup first. Also considering adding the SDI top hats this one to see if it will level the front end.
All good stuff. The E-Clik for the Gen 3 is even better, so consider that once you start to get it set up, it’ll go perfectly with their top hats. I still love the Gen 2 but that 5 link is a dream once you really start using it.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of inspiration in this thread. Can’t wait for mine to be delivered