First mod: interior LEDs from auto parts store

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to check it out, I got some LEDs from my local Advance Auto Parts. I bought 2 Sylvania 194 LEDs for the map lights, and a cheapo universal LED dome light kit. Better than the stock bulbs, and I'm happy with the brighter and whiter lighting.

About $40 after tax, and convenient as hell, being local.

Attachments

• IMAG0586.jpg
    IMAG0586.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0587.jpg
    IMAG0587.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMAG0589.jpg
    IMAG0589.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0590.jpg
    IMAG0590.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh....I got 3 of them into a scuffle Monday night. Spitting at each other and everything.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I think my next step is to research other F150s to see if they have a headlight switch that you pull to turn on fog lights, and if the Raptor has the necessary wiring to use it. My future light bar will be powered by an AUX switch, but I want fogs and to power them with a factory F150 fog light switch.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
FYI, replacement bulbs can be had 75% cheaper purchasing from ebay and they're SMD LEDs too, and you will have extras to share with friends or do more raptors.. Also will be way brighter than ones you got. Not trying to hate, just wanted you to know.

OP
OP
R

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, replacement bulbs can be had 75% cheaper purchasing from ebay and they're SMD LEDs too, and you will have extras to share with friends or do more raptors.. Also will be way brighter than ones you got. Not trying to hate, just wanted you to know.

Yeah, I know. It was an impulse buy. They work for me.