FINALLY picked up my Roush Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may be a silly question, but how does the raptor enjoyment compare to the enjoyment of your mcclaren. I ask myself why put a supercharger on a raptor when a real sport or super car will always be superior in the realm of speed ? Is their a unique enjoyment to having a lot of hp in a truck that a car can't fulfill?

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may be a silly question, but how does the raptor enjoyment compare to the enjoyment of your mcclaren. I ask myself why put a supercharger on a raptor when a real sport or super car will always be superior in the realm of speed ? Is their a unique enjoyment to having a lot of hp in a truck that a car can't fulfill?

My raptor is my work truck. I like having unique/fast vehicles. Driving the raptor everyday puts a smile on my face when I bust some of these guys asses on the street. The McLaren is just a complete different animal. I don't drive it that much. Just nice days or the weekend.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Is that a gnx?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes.

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great selection on cars! I am still a bit on the fence trying to decide between a new G or going supercharged Raptor. Having them both and then some would be perfect!