Falken Wild Peak A/T's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Molten1

Reaction score
My new Falken Wild Peak A/T's arrived yesterday evening and I am impressed...they are definitely a beefy tire. All the reviews I read were positive and I can't wait to get them mounted and hit the trails. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance. Cheers!

sorge109

Reaction score
when you get them on and go for a drive you will really be impressed. The ride is excellent and no noise. Almost rides too nice and too quiet , you kinda forget your driving a Raptor instead of a normal F150.

No complaints off road either. But that was comparing to stockers. They are better on wet Pavement too.Hated how my stockers would spin so easily .

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
im honestly surprised more people arent running them. i love them on my ranger. they perform amazingly especially considering how cheap they are. and when i say cheap, i mean price. not build.

have fun with em man.

OP
OP
M

Molten1

Reaction score
im honestly surprised more people arent running them. i love them on my ranger. they perform amazingly especially considering how cheap they are. and when i say cheap, i mean price. not build.

have fun with em man.

I got them from Discounttiredirect.com for $268 each, plus free shipping, $50 Black Friday discount, and a $50 mail-in rebate from Falken...really couldn't go wrong with that deal!

captainphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new Falken Wild Peak A/T's arrived yesterday evening and I am impressed...they are definitely a beefy tire. All the reviews I read were positive and I can't wait to get them mounted and hit the trails. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance. Cheers!

What size did you get and how much do they weigh?

Banned
Reaction score
they have more side lug than the BFG's do.
it is an all terrain, so its not super agressive.

but, i did drive down a dirt road after it had been raining for three days straight. handled it like a champ. throws super small chunks of mud. not big ones. but the tires clean themselves great in mud.

in deep stuff, they would suck.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
" in deep stuff, they would suck."

I agree with your assesment! AHhahaaa. I will stick with my May-Pops with the barbed wire side walls. HAHahaaaaaaaaa. They survived the 1st Raptor run with very little damage and worked outstanding. Now they do take like 3 lbs of wheel weights though.

BDRAG

OP
OP
M

Molten1

Reaction score
I got 315/70 R17's same as stock. At this point I am way more than impressed. The road noise and vibration compared to the stock BFG's is...well, there is no comparison. These tires are great on the road, very quiet and very smooth. I took them offroad in light sand this weekend and had no issues either. My wife and I cruised down some trails while cutting firewood and only had to put it in 4X4 high once while making a turn in deep loose sand at a trail intersection. Other than that, I had zero issues making my way through loose, sandy trails with a bed full of red oak. They are heavy...78 lbs. per tire, but I'm only concerned about that kind of weight in my Cobra and Mustang drag strip car!!! So far, great tire, great price!

Last edited: