Factory stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014 Rapture

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took this stuff off my 2013 Screw at 12 miles, put it in the barn and haven't moved it. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

1. Front Bumper (Scratched moderate Shop Floor) $100 pick-up only
2. Skid Plate $100
3. Rear Bumper (Scratched minor Shop Floor) $100 pick-up only
4. Raptor SCREW Running Boards $500 pick-up only
5. Factory Headers and Downtubes with Cats $200
6. Rear Headrests $100
8. Factory Air Intake with Plumbing, Box, and Fresh Airfilter $75

Stuff is all as factory new but some have scratches from being on shop floor. I work a lot and therefore stay busy. You pay shipping you choose. I'm in Tennessee 37336 Thanks Ben
I am interested in your front bumper. Will you please contact me via email to finish the purchase. [email protected]

Thanks.

OP
OP
FishingBen

FishingBen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I have not checked in for a long while been working and dealing with stuff. I will reply asap if you find something you are interested in. I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL SHIPPER AND DO NOT WORK IN AN INDUSTRY WITH CARDBOARD BOXES AND PACKING MATERIALS LAYING AROUND EVERYWHERE!!! I do not frequently ship large items and I am forewarning you that if you take one of these big items and want it shipped... I'm dropping it off at the UPS store unboxed and they will charge you whatever.

Last edited:

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live here in Tennessee and would help with delivery, and going to TRR only If I can get my bent left rear axle replaced in time.

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in getting the rear bumper and running boards if still available