Exhaust sound in cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks but I still don't feel convinced it's purely the engine.
I cannot tangibly express why but it just doesn't feel organic.

Maybe it authentic at its superficial core, but it definitely feels there's something unnatural infused into it.

Turn it off. You'll find the tone/pitch/sound is identical but a lot quieter. From my experience it is purely a volume boost coupled with noise canceling.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turn it off. You'll find the tone/pitch/sound is identical but a lot quieter. From my experience it is purely a volume boost coupled with noise canceling.

I did turn turn it off. That's how I feel it's artificially enhanced.

Maybe the noise canceling effect gives me that impression?

Anyhow.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't turned it off myself. I actually think it's kind of cool they can "enhance" the sound of the exhaust especially when wide open throttle but the noise canceling helps keep any drone down. Pretty neat. I love the sound and don't feel it's artificial, just enhanced.

TXRaider

Reaction score
Has anybody added aftermarket sound system speakers or amp and found that it affected the "enhanced" engine noise positively or negatively?