Epic traffic light failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I was out doing a service call this AM and wouldn't you know it.. Many of you will be how horrible, I walked away thinking how lucky am I... Watch the traffic lights in the video... I want a informal poll who thinks who is at fault in this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n0XEnqpyY

Sometimes your the fan and sometimes your the shit... in my case I was the air...

Yep at about the time the Tacoma on my right accelerates the light stopped flashing and the van got a green light... Too late for the Tacoma to see the red turn solid...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

City lights, city's fault.
Yeah it was flashing red but by the time he stopped it went to a solid red. The video said the van had a green?

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the Tacoma's fault. He had a solid red when he went through the intersection, and the van "supposedly" had a green. If the lights are acting screwy, it is your responsibility to figure out what is going on.

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked like a rolling stop by the Tacoma. Hard to tell if he fully stopped. He definitely didn't stop long enough to look both ways or assess whos turn it was to proceed. Tacos fault.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At first I thought Tacoma's fault. I was thinking just his luck it stopped doing the flashing thing and started it's normal cycle, until I noticed the lights going all screwy again after the accident. But that's just my thoughts. Great dash cam video, I need to upgrade mine, video on my is not that great.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tacoma fault. Light went back to working status and displayed solid red while van had solid green.

OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dash cam is a Ivue sits on top of the rear view mirror and looks around the side of it.. 32 gig memory card.. it records in 3 minute intervals and writes over the oldest data as it goes... 720p at 60 frames per second.. It also does 1080p at 30fps.. Its about a year old and costs about 149 on amazon..