EcoBoost Raptor coming in 2013?? Take a look...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Also it has the 2010-11 wheels on it

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
VERY interesting indeed. It does look taller, but I can see that being entirely due to the lack of the front skid plate.

If they're testing a new motor, I'm sure they would of even gone out of their way to slap 6.2L badges on it.

Fraking awesome find!

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its a power train mule I'd speculate either a variation of the 5.0 maybe? Or possible the new 8-speed transmission?

What about the possibility of a revamped suspension?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does it look like its sitting a little higher to ya? Think they're hiding the cooler? Hmm...
47ca6f45-310b-204c.jpg

Take a look at the grill cover with "graffiti paint" - there's an extra section above the grill that if it is covering the grill it means the hood is notched. Maybe that strip of material is how they attached it to the hood. Or maybe not (maybe it's a redesign of the grill and hood).

As for the truck sitting higher - take a look at the gap above the front wheels as a hint.

I suggest this truck is running an EcoBoost but is it the existing EcoBoost or a juiced EcoBoost? :D

2010-Ford-Raptor-F-150-SVT-black-front-side-view.jpg