Eagle 012 in a +8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels were boxed yesterday (Grey and Black) and should be distributed to our warehouses shortly. The matte black and the black and machined are following right behind them.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

These wheels will be on GLRE's truck for the Havoc in the Hills event so if you are attending, feel free to stop by their camp and check them out.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just as Eagle Offroad stated. Both GLRE 00 & GLRE 001 will be sporting 2 different verisons of these wheels at Havoc in the Hills. Check them out staged near the starting point.

Hope to see everyone out there

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very excited to say that these wheels are in distribution now, expect your retailers to have them within the next week. Thanks to everyone who provided input on this wheel. Hope you guys enjoy it. Also if parts sell out fast don't worry we can always make more!!
1235237_235770479910430_1030293242_n.jpg

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, the black hex nuts come standard on the grey wheels. I had stated before they would be available as an accessory you could purchase but we decided to go ahead and make them standard.

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We do not have a retail site but many of our dealers do, it is your preference really

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

I do have a set in the SoCal area I may get authorization to sell direct as a way to help stir up attention for this wheel

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You already had my attention on these wheels. American made wheels going on my truck as soon as the tires get here this week.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2