Eagle 012 in a +8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels should be ready to go into production within the month, we had to make sure that making it accept stock lugs would not effect structure/fitment/cap. As you guys know, the stock lugs have a huge diameter.

Here is what we have so far,
Eagle 012 comes in two finishes (matte black, mate black with machined flange)
17x9 +8
Hub-centric
Will accept stock lugs
**OEM Lug Wrench will not fit** you will have to use a typical aftermarket socket

Pricing, pricing will be slightly higher than the other standard fitments for this wheel because of the extra drilling and machining time. I do not have a price yet but also remember we are a manufacturer/wholesaler so we DO NOT set retail prices.

Stay tuned for the part number and availability!

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many people would be interested in a graphite metallic finish? We have a finish that we offer on one of our muscle car wheels, the BOSS Motorsports 338 in Gunmetal. It is a grey finish that has a slightly rough texture to it that resembles a rough/shot peened retro wheel. We build bead lock wheels for a customer and he has them fully coated in this finish, they look great and it holds up well.

These F-150/Raptor wheels should be becoming available soon, I am trying to get a confirmed date from the production guys today. I will keep everyone posted as to when/how many will be built.

Stay tuned!

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes on the graphite. I think it would look good and different than the all black we are all used to seeing. I'm just waiting for my stockers to wear then will be in the market for new shoes/tires!

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a closer look at that textured graphite metallic finish from that muscle car style wheel
1016120_540991139271822_1863676933_n.jpg

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like we may be able to offer Black or stainless hex bolts for the flange as an accessory. The wheel would come with the standard gold ones but you could purchase replacement ones of your choice through us.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Sample wheel with the textured graphite metallic finish coming soon!

Dubless

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is shaping up to be an all win! Can't wait for these to be released and our vendors to start offering them. I'm in for a set of graphite's with black hardware!

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have a weight for the 17x9 as of right now but most likely somewhere around 25lbs