Dumbest thing anyone's said about your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Merica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oreilly Auto flipper (Auto industry calls the counter guys flippers b/c they were flipping burgers yesterday)

"Oh the new Raptors are pieces of shit, you should have bought the 5.0L"

...Told him he'll never be able to afford one anyway so don't worry about it. Funny since we are both about 30 y.o.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone at work asked me why I traded my Power Stroke for this thing. Told him “Because I can”

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Is that the new Ranger?"

Man standing front looking at it "who makes it?"

Last edited:

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I was recently asked if my truck is a real raptor or one of those wannabe raptors since I have no side graphics on it nor the huge Ford on the tailgate. When I replied yes it's a real raptor, he then said are you sure? Then followed it up with, if it's my truck, then asked me out if I was single while he drove away in a rusted out Silverado.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was recently asked if my truck is a real raptor or one of those wannabe raptors since I have no side graphics on it nor the huge Ford on the tailgate. When I replied yes it's a real raptor, he then said are you sure? Then followed it up with, if it's my truck, then asked me out if I was single while he drove away in a rusted out Silverado.

LOL, sounds like a real winner there ;)

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It never occurred to me something might think I have a wannabe Raptor because I didn’t get the stickers or added plastic on the tailgate.