Dude's 2017 Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No doubt. Who makes it?

Looks like you already know the way to sheep bridge, too!

It was custom made by SDHQ for me. I've never gone to the sheep bridge through cave creek though. Last time I went it was raining and super muddy.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated with Racin' to the Basin 100 pics. Still more to come soon. She handles like a champ. I keep thinking I need suspension and every time I take it off road I remember how great it is stock. Definitely needs leaf springs though and I might take some more air out of the tires. The 37s were awesome and only rubbed a little under compression and turning sharp. I'm going to trim a little more this weekend. Even after sending it my fender liners stayed in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's next:
At the end of the month I'm going to try to take it in for leaf springs, frame gussets, bump stops, collars, and a spare carrier. Bumpers coming as soon as RPG releases the front trophy bumper. Center caps should be coming soon.

Last edited:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Updated with Racin' to the Basin 100 pics. Still more to come soon. She handles like a champ. I keep thinking I need suspension and every time I take it off road I remember how great it is stock. She definitely needs leaf springs though and I might take some more air out of the tires. The 37s were awesome and only rubbed a little under compression and turning sharp. I'm going to trim a little more this weekend. Even after sending it my fender liners stayed in.

Awesome pics man. Jealous I couldn't make it out. Hopefully I can tag along next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome pics man. Jealous I couldn't make it out. Hopefully I can tag along next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I can't wait to see the airborne shots they got. If you haven't already, you can sign up to get updates for future runs here here. I think they're looking at the North rim of the Grand Canyon for the next one in a couple months.

Last edited: