Dual exhaust rear exit for screw HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would you recommend ?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what you are asking. Like a brand? Roush has a nice rear exit exhaust. Or are you asking exit location (left, right, dual?)

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the stainless works.
7u8u9uvu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
gambita

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beerman: thats what Im looking for :) where did you get it ?
Is it louder than the stock? any drone? Any video link ?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered them from stainless works. Chris at freedom motorsports a supporting vendor can get them. I went to them cause I at first had the stock exit with stainless full system. Had some drone. Went to the under the bumper exit. Very little drone. Hardly even noticeable. Have my method wheel for a spare and a nitto trail grappler tire under there and it fits. I have the full system with the headers and cats, turbo s mufflers.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While I was researching my exhaust, I learned that my muffler shop could do a dual rear exit with just about any muffler. They quoted me $180 for the two pipes coming out of the muffler, and $90 for the two tips. I could choose from a number of Flowmaster or Magnaflow mufflers.

That's the cheap route.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea the stainless works is not cheap. But it is quality. I am sure most exhaust shops could bend you up a set. And I am sure it would be way cheaper. When I changed the tail pipes think they were like 500 bucks for 2 tail pipes. And I reused the tips I had purchased with the original set.

Terrain_Eric

Reaction score
I'd recommend it...Stainless Works loses points on their instructions...or lack of. I took my Corsa cat back off and started bolting this one up tonight... I'm puzzled as to where to hang the pipes and how exactly the drivers side is run without melting the wiring for the locker / brake lines

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd recommend it...Stainless Works loses points on their instructions...or lack of. I took my Corsa cat back off and started bolting this one up tonight... I'm puzzled as to where to hang the pipes and how exactly the drivers side is run without melting the wiring for the locker / brake lines

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes the instructions are less than helpful. the rear hangers attach at the rear shackles. and they may rub the rear springs at full droop of the springs. I had to modify the left hanger by bending it a little bit. and the wiring and hoses have to be moved up by bending the bracket at the rear diff. gives you a little more room.

Terrain_Eric

Reaction score
I called them this morning and they sent me 9 pics of how it should look. Very helpful to have.

Sent from a Competition Orange Terminator