Ditch FORD Grille...What Options Available???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BogeyBoy82

Reaction score
Picked up a 2014 Raptor last night. I know a ton of guys love the "FORD" grille in the front but to me I want something a little more toned down. If a Platinum grille would fit I'd throw that on tomorrow. I'm the OEM+ guy where I don't want it to look too aftermarket.

That all being said what grille options are their available that are a little more on the conservative side?

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all welcome to FRF, I hope you are enjoying your new beast. as far as after market grills there are a few to choose from, but imo none look as good as the stock grill.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/opinions-rigid-rds-grill-30314/

There are a few other ones but they are cheesy as hell

Check out the search function, it may take some digging, but you should be able to find a few options within the forums.

Picked up a 2014 Raptor last night. I know a ton of guys love the "FORD" grille in the front but to me I want something a little more toned down. If a Platinum grille would fit I'd throw that on tomorrow. I'm the OEM+ guy where I don't want it to look too aftermarket.

That all being said what grille options are their available that are a little more on the conservative side?

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me know if you want to sell your grill. Welcome to the club.

I wish I was driving right now.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are no replacement grills that are "toned down", they're all flash

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Welcome to the FRF family by the way

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ford logo just sitting there in the middle kills it too, it's just floating there, like it wasn't even attempted to incorporate it into some design of the grill, that's the problem with 90% of the grills on the market that have logos on them, it's like the manufacturers are like "we made this grill that we want you to BUY and put on your vehicle, but at the last stage of design we thought we'd just half ass it, but yeah... anyways, buy our shit"

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Reaction score
ICON Custom Ford Raptor - YouTube

That would be perfect but with a traditional Ford oval in the center.

I doubt that guy would do another one but I'm gonna reach out to.him. ICON 4x4 does some pricey builds so I'm guessing a one off grille wouldn't come cheap.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FUNNY AS HELL

You gotta figure thousands of F150 owners would love to have a Raptor.

In lieu of that, those people would love to have a Raptor grill on their F150.

And here we have people who want to replace their Raptor grill with something else.

It's like toning down your car by taking the Mercedes-Benz logo off. Well, not really. It's worse than that. But hey, if everyone liked the same thing we'd all be driving black SCab Raptors :signs8:

a.aaa-Lol-Funny-as-hell.jpg