disappearing window sticker & delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been doing a little research on the disappearing window sticker issue. Mine has been gone since 12/8. It does look as if it correlates with the movement and delivery of the vehicle.

I have noticed that in transit and delivered vehicles have their sticker return if it disappeared. So I completed a build my own and did a 100mi search for my build results. The results show the complete VIN for each available G2. All the dealers that have a truck or have it in transit, have a sticker show up in the VIN search site. Also if you scan the QR bar code on the sticker it will pull up the same truck. I scanned a saved copy of my sticker and it does not pull up my specific truck.

Last FB, FP and dealer update was 12/13….Released awaiting shipment.
So I’m thinking that for those stuck in released & awaiting shipment, nothing is gonna happen until our sticker shows back up again. Wonder why they disappear in the first place? It’s not a glitch, every dealer VIN I run shows up…even the ones being built next week.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is definitely more than it just being a "glitch".

My sticker disappeared 12-14-16

Got word 1-13-17 that my truck was In Transit

Today 1-14-17 my sticker returned back. It was gone for about a month.

OP
OP
S

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as of yesterday morning my July order finally is shipping, and amazingly my window sticker reappeared today after disappearing since 12/8! While it was gone FP would tell me it was released awaiting shipment.

Pretty sure there is definitely a connection or reason with the sticker disappearing and reappearing. Perhaps the vehicles that are sent to “retrofit” or repairs lose the sticker until they are complete and shipped. I believe this because I tracked down the assigned shipping company and after several emails they responded that the vehicle was not sitting in their lot but was transferred to and is at Roush Industries.

Anyway, just want to let you guys know that if your sticker returns, your truck is probably shipping.

Ordered 7/23
Built 11/19
Shipped 1/24
ETA to NJ 2/5

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sticker disappeared the first week of December, truck was shipped by railcar the 21st of January, sticker reappeared today, no changes that I can see, have had the dealer print and send me one every week that I could not pull it up. Truck eta next week!

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as of yesterday morning my July order finally is shipping, and amazingly my window sticker reappeared today after disappearing since 12/8! While it was gone FP would tell me it was released awaiting shipment.

Pretty sure there is definitely a connection or reason with the sticker disappearing and reappearing. Perhaps the vehicles that are sent to “retrofit” or repairs lose the sticker until they are complete and shipped. I believe this because I tracked down the assigned shipping company and after several emails they responded that the vehicle was not sitting in their lot but was transferred to and is at Roush Industries.

Anyway, just want to let you guys know that if your sticker returns, your truck is probably shipping.

Ordered 7/23
Built 11/19
Shipped 1/24
ETA to NJ 2/5

So did they ever tell you why it went to Roush? That seems kinda odd. Maybe you'll find it had a 700hp motor in it or something....
Hope to see you on the road soon!!

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck had two stickers in the glovebox, when i took delivery. One was absent all of the codes and numbers on the original copy that I downloaded.