Diamondback bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any pics or reviews on there bed covers? Like the idea of having secure bed storage for gear.

OP
OP
C

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really no one is using the diamondback HD? Looks like the most durable and secure cover ive seen. Any reviews would be helpfull

MOT26

Reaction score
I have the HD and love it. There is not a better bed cover to be found. It was easy to install (by myself) and it is also very easy to remove. If you have bump stops you could put a lot of weight on it (rated for 1600 lbs). The thing is very well built.

The only downside was the gasket that comes with the kit for the front lip under the cab window, it is cheap and did not have the best fit. I replaced it with some that I had in my outbuilding - it is now water tight.

thumbnail_20180424_135657 (1).jpg

20180424_135651 (3).jpg

thumbnail_20180608_133257.jpg

OP
OP
C

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that's nice!! I will order mine tomorrow! Where can I find a better front seal?

MOT26

Reaction score
I would look for some 3M automotive weather stripping on amazon, you need less than 6 feet. The strip that came with the cover did not stick very well and was not thick enough - left a gap where dust and water would enter.

I also got the Diamondback Cross Bin 13. It has the perfect fit and comes in handy for storage. You can see in the picture above that you can still fit a 37" spare with the cross bin in the bed.

OP
OP
C

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a weatherguard black toolbox now so i will need something fir sure! thanks for the review, i will never put four wheeler and such on top, did u get the Hd one? Was thinking i might get next one down

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Damn, that thing is killer. I'm a home inspector and have to carry a bunch of crap I gotta keep dry along with ladders, kids baseball gear on the weekends. I currently have two toolboxes on the bed and slide the ladders underneath. This would be a lot cleaner. Gonna put it on my Xmas list. Mot26, any way you can get a better pic from the side, outside the garage?