Democraps Hidden “Kill Switch” in your vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
TwizzleStix

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Well, the thieves won't have any problem bypassing this either, hopefully Forscan can bypass it so, we can continue to drive after a few beers.
Yeah, but it also includes the “back door” to allow anyone, and I mean anyone in govt, or access to a judge, to shut down all your vehicles. Maybe to prevent you from running from the outrageous taxes in the blue states?

My excuse to rip all the ECU out and go with a full standalone ECU.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, but it also includes the “back door” to allow anyone, and I mean anyone in govt, or access to a judge, to shut down all your vehicles. Maybe to prevent you from running from the outrageous taxes in the blue states?

My excuse to rip all the ECU out and go with a full standalone ECU.
Well, all you need to do is move to a small town where the thieves and the government won't bother you, keep the Gen 1, nobody stole too many of those. There are a lot of stand alone units, I have one on my stang, what more does a guy need.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who are they kidding. By the time this is implemented, there will be nothing but safety officers left and they will not have the time to answer an alert on 10 million swerving cars on the road.

So I will make sure I swerve and drive like a 16 year old on their phone. My truck will be sending out "alerts" all the time :) The safety officers will have to respond to the 5-6 alerts every day from my truck. Unless... the system learns that I am a ****** driver and it never sends the "alert". hahahaah

Last edited:

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should see what Brandon has planned for all those electric Chinese cars coming to your garage.... They are not actually yours.
That twenty thousand dollar battery you paid for... Attached to your $100k+ electric truck will be used by the collective to power the grid.... You know... That inadequate power grid that is powered by wind solar glitter and rainbows. The battery will also be controlled by government and used when plugged in your garage.

Owned.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should see what Brandon has planned for all those electric Chinese cars coming to your garage.... They are not actually yours.
That twenty thousand dollar battery you paid for... Attached to your $100k+ electric truck will be used by the collective to power the grid.... You know... That inadequate power grid that is powered by wind solar glitter and rainbows. The battery will also be controlled by government and used when plugged in your garage.

Owned.
You'll need an invertor to send your surplus battery power into the grid, but, yes it is being done by people with enough solar panels on their house. Been going on for about 20 years now, it's been expanding to a few of the new homes (richer) in the area of the Okanagan up north here.