Definitely needs to be leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How do we level the front without changing the stock geometry ? Does anyone sell a kit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are not changing any of the chassis pivots, lower control arms, upper control arms or steering knuckles, so geometry is not changed. It would benefit you to use our upper control arms due to the added caster, but not necessary.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

RPG, sent you an email for the waiting list.

Couple questions though.

Is an alignment reccomended? Does it change camber?

Is there a logical reason why Ford has the 2.25" variance from front to rear?

Thanks in advance.

On Gen 1 we do not mandate an alignment when going from bottom to mid perch. This will be a similar height adjustment. "Top perch" collars for the gen 2 are also coming down the manufacturing pipeline.

theOracle13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a must have mod. My 2017 will be here next week.

What is the difference between this RPG version and the one that Bajamod has on their site?

Also, will this hold up with the abuse the shocks will be put through (high speed driving, jumps etc)?

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a must have mod. My 2017 will be here next week.

What is the difference between this RPG version and the one that Bajamod has on their site?

Also, will this hold up with the abuse the shocks will be put through (high speed driving, jumps etc)?

I think I like the design of the Bajamod version a little better. Its good that manufacturers are getting us options.
Tone

Attachments

• spacer3.jpg
    spacer3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 120
  • spacer2.jpg
    spacer2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 566

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would assume, bc these vendors will charge hundreds of dollars for a glorified clamp collar, that they do test and there is room for coil bind? This method could in fact do the same as a traditional leveling kit. It could limit bump bc the coil binds before the shock is actually collapsed.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geisor bro gen2 springs? I bet they are in the works, would only make sense.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to come to grips with what everyone wants done here. Are you trying to get something like mid perch or 2+ inches raise on the front only just to level with the back?

There was a post that I kind of agree with: Has anyone thought that Ford had the back raised 2+ inches on purpose?

I am thinking that as soon as a load is placed in the bed, the rear will drop some. At that point it 'may' be level with the stock front and not look jarring.
However, if you raised the front 2+ inches, the rear could drop below the front and your truck will look like a dog but shimmy squatting around trying to scratch his a**. (This is probably over exaggerating it a bit)

buttscratherdog.gif

Last edited:

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rpg makes kick ass stuff! I have a set of their tierods on my truck. No comparison to mid perch vs a taller progessive spring for ride quality.