Deer Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nabozna

Reaction score
Even though my Raptor is not here yet (Build 7/30/12)(TUX Black SCAB) I am thinking of my first mod and most important. I am kind of leaning toward the ADD Stealth front bumper.
Live on the edge of Rothrock State Forest In PA. Drive alot of back roads daily to work and deer are a major problem. Few bear but havnt hit one of those yet! Looking for thoughts on a bumper that can give me the protection I need up front without taking away appearence. ANy Ideas!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I smacked into the rear end of a Audi with my ADD bumper and completely FUBARed his car. No damage to my Rap. Go ADD.

010-4.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rothrock is a gorges place. Haven't been the in many years.

There are a lot of good bumpers, but they don't provide grill and hood protection. You may want to consider top perch mod too.

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went the Rigid lighting route. That way I can see the complete show right before I smack em!

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit two deer at 80mph and no damage to my truck thanks to the ADD Stealth Bumper get one they are worth every penny

Sent from my Galaxy Note