Dealership blaming my LEDs for front camera issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Good luck. Just FYI, I went above the CSM and spoke with the supervisor above them which was difficult to do. Just another non-employee idiot that never called me as they said and never returned a single voicemail. I was really debating about sending an email to all the board members and even Alan (yeah I found them) but probably wouldn't do any good as those are more than likely screened before it gets to them.

Sent using Tapatalk

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck. Just FYI, I went above the CSM and spoke with the supervisor above them which was difficult to do. Just another non-employee idiot that never called me as they said and never returned a single voicemail. I was really debating about sending an email to all the board members and even Alan (yeah I found them) but probably wouldn't do any good as those are more than likely screened before it gets to them.

Sent using Tapatalk

Send it certified to their home address. They will have to sign for it personally

Power_Getter

Reaction score
Ok, sorry to bump this old thread But I have same issue with my front camera. No warranty here, so not sure which part I have to replace. I checked the camera plug and there is 12v source when I activated the F cam, but nothing happen on screen?!