Custom 2013 Oxford Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats @Steve-O that is one sexy beast!!!

What happened to the black truck though? I though I read somewhere that you were keeping it and doing a frame-swap because you had a full Rogue stage 4 and cantilever build invested in it, right? Or am I confused?

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats @Steve-O that is one sexy beast!!!

What happened to the black truck though? I though I read somewhere that you were keeping it and doing a frame-swap because you had a full Rogue stage 4 and cantilever build invested in it, right? Or am I confused?
You're confused. Lol. I wish I had all that. Mine was black and it was totaled, but the suspension was stock except for UCA's and bump stops.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NC Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're confused. Lol. I wish I had all that. Mine was black and it was totaled, but the suspension was stock except for UCA's and bump stops.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

LOL, I guess I am confused... :facepalm:

I do remember your truck though as I was checking out your fenders at lunch real quick because I want to get a set soon. I was also only two trucks behind you when it all went down.

Regardless, Congrats Again!!! That truck definitely looks like one nice build!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.