Curved 50" LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Anyone know why vision x hasn't released the curved bars for purchase yet?

They are under top secret development. They are going to be the brightest highest performing lights in the world

I actually have no idea. Haha I'm sure they will have us covered here soon! I would definitely like to see a curved 6" to put on my front light bar to light up the edge and corners

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Im just wondering why these aren't flat on the ends like the regular light bars so you use mounts that already exist. I'm not singling you guys light bars side tracked I mean all of them lol. I'm just wondering if there is a reason.

The bar looks sick!!!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im just wondering why these aren't flat on the ends like the regular light bars so you use mounts that already exist. I'm not singling you guys light bars side tracked I mean all of them lol. I'm just wondering if there is a reason.

The bar looks sick!!!

It would probably look weird if it went from a nice radius to straitened out at the ends. You could probably MacGyver something like some wedged shaped shims to make it work with the old mounts.