Curved 50" LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beibs you're funny with that antler story, those brackets practically disappear in comparison to yours. Anyway despite a slow release I'm holding out for the 54 inch, now thats gonna look sick!

Last edited:

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Beibes you're funny with that antler story, those brackets practically disappear in comparison to yours. Anyway despite a slow release I'm holding out for the 54 inch, now thats gonna look sick!

No offense, it's just that he pointed out the mounts were flimsy - I'm sure that'll be great offroad, and the mounts have the thing sitting way up in the air. Why not get a straight bar kit if it's not going to curve to the roofline? Curving to some imaginary sky line?

Biebs out.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last time I was at Chris's shop we were talking about the mounts being able to be mounted anywhere on the A-pillar, we're working on the bar shaking under sharp impacts, if you grab the bracket and try to move it the entire truck moves, it's just when you smack it that the bar moves, try it JB, yours might too

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your brackets look flimsier than mine, doesn't matter that you have a tubular bar across it, the bracket between that bar and where it bolts to the cab is where it's gonna flex and shake when offroading

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your brackets look flimsier than mine, doesn't matter that you have a tubular bar across it, the bracket between that bar and where it bolts to the cab is where it's gonna flex and shake when offroading

Send me a gopro and I'll show you it not flexing in gorman or at TRR

OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curved single row bars in 30, 40 and 50" sizes (spot and combo) with 10W LEDs are in. I'll get some output shots up in the next couple of days.

Also, Chris at Alpine Designs has modified the bracket a bit to fix the minor shaking issue the first run had. Anyone who ordered a set and had any issues with them, just let me know and we'll get you taken care of.

Attachments

• 30_40_50_SR_Radius_1.jpg
    30_40_50_SR_Radius_1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 30_40_50_SR_Radius_2.jpg
    30_40_50_SR_Radius_2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 30_40_50_SR_Radius_top.jpg
    30_40_50_SR_Radius_top.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 67

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curved single row bars in 30, 40 and 50" sizes (spot and combo) with 10W LEDs are in. I'll get some output shots up in the next couple of days.

Also, Chris at Alpine Designs has modified the bracket a bit to fix the minor shaking issue the first run had. Anyone who ordered a set and had any issues with them, just let me know and we'll get you taken care of.

what are the prices on the 50" 10w

OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I've updated the thread in my vendor area with pricing. Not sure if it was ok to post prices in this forum, but just seems more appropriate to keep pricing and other sales related topics elsewhere? My intention wasn't to create a for sale thread here :)

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMG_20140321_183914_535.jpg

IMG_20140321_183923_142.jpg

Updated mounts are on my truck, these new ones are solid, no need for a damper to prevent shaking anymore