Cooper Discoverer SST - Who has'em?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For the boatec, how much prep was there to get them fitted and painted? Was the fitment good with them?

I had glassworks first, and they were a pain and fit extremely poorly

The Boatecs are beautiful and fit great. I had RaptorAddict install them, so I have no idea how much prep there was.

My fenders aren't painted, I just laid vinyl over the primered fenders

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had glassworks first, and they were a pain and fit extremely poorly

The Boatecs are beautiful and fit great. I had RaptorAddict install them, so I have no idea how much prep there was.

My fenders aren't painted, I just laid vinyl over the primered fenders

Ok, awesome...I'll ask Kirk what he recommends...thanks! Looks great and I dig the 37 BFGs...

whiskeybent

Reaction score
Not sure if you're still looking for feedback on the Cooper STT's, but I had them on my Excursion (D rated 37") and F350 (E rated 35"). They wore well, which was really surprising on my F350, as long as you rotated them. Off road I had no problems. Mud/dirt they worked great. Ice/snow wasn't the best but they performed better than my 37" BFG M/T's. I'm planning on putting a set on my Raptor this winter.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I'm happy with them, but it's my first M/T tire. On hard corners, they feel like the sidewall knobs are grabbing but they are alot quieter than I expected.

20x9 MB TKO wheels
35x12.50 Cooper Discoverer Radial STT TEK3

IMG_7988.jpg
IMG_7990.jpg
IMG_8028.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
They are a very very nice looking tire but I just expected a bit more I guess from them.
After a year they are warn down quite a bit and a little rain and I'm squeezing my butt cheeks.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are a very very nice looking tire but I just expected a bit more I guess from them.
After a year they are warn down quite a bit and a little rain and I'm squeezing my butt cheeks.

Well rumor on the inter-webs is you like to squeeze your butt cheeks anyways...lol

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I will be in the market for tires soon, and I i have been thinking of either getting the same BFG's, which i have no complaints for, I'll just be going to 37s or the Toyos, which i know are awesome.

But I came across these in my search today.

Cooper Discoverer STT TEK3 Tires - MT Tire Reviews

Who has them, what do you think? Post pics if you have them.

They sounds like they'd be a great tire, especially for the price.

So what did you go with?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com