Contest: Show off your DIY skills - Round 2!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
juze8ate.jpg

You guys better post some more diy stuff... I don’t want to have to shame you by posting a how to build a giant Raptor Santa hat thread. :D

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Someone needs to come up with a DIY project that fixes up the Orange Steering Wheel Center Stripe - Mine has worn away after 2.5 yrs.

photo_zpsbf7b327d.jpg

Dude, just go to ACE and get some red electrical tape! My stripe was starting to wear alittle bit, and I just wrapped it once with the red tape, it looks perfect. The tape is the perfect width and is a great bright red color. Also if you pull it tight it contours perfectly!!!

Dang it, I shoulda turned it in DIY!! Lol

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to do a rear shock rebuild video with a new resivoir cap and Schrader valve replacement but I've been to busy. This is how my rear shocks are set up now. I'll still get this out, but not in time for the contest.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I was hoping to do a rear shock rebuild video with a new resivoir cap and Schrader valve replacement but I've been to busy. This is how my rear shocks are set up now. I'll still get this out, but not in time for the contest.

That would help me out!!! Get on it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.