Considering a Raptor... Coming from an M3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor is on order, still waiting. I'm going from a 2010 BMW 750i. It's the 4th 7 series BMW, been driving them since 2000. I was a truck guy before that. Wife is done driving SUVs and she now drives a 5 series. I need to haul stuff for my WW hobby, only have room to park one vehicle, and want something fun. Also, I live in the Phoenix area and AZ has tons of offroad space for a Raptor so I'm hoping to get out some too.

We have two dogs and we want a vehicle to take them around as well.

I can't wait for the Truck. I will also do some mods as it's fun.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my brother has an M3, he got it after I got my 328i convertible, got rid of the 328 and have the raptor...my bro is green with envy. get it, you will never look back.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an M3 great car, very fun to drive with a great feel. I got my Raptor and love it fun to drive. It stands out differently more compliments than the M3.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. I own a BMW repair facility. I drive every model there is. I personally own 3 BMWs but my favorite is the raptor. You won't be sorry. Sounds just like what you need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
evening. judging by what u said i think the raptor is a great choice. i have a daily driver for commuter to work for fuel reasons but i use my truck for everything/anything. i work out of it, family trips(wife and 2 sons), and i play in it. its a great all around vehicle

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really can't beat having a pick up truck, specially a Raptor. The Raptor I have on order is my second pick up truck and there is no going back.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

Seeyalater

Reaction score
Keep Both!
Raptor-M3.jpg

Raptor is much more pratical and I feel much more relaxed driving it. With the M3 I worry about kids making a mess in it, have to be careful where I park it, suspension is stiff over bumps, etc...

With the Raptor, I just don't care if kids make a small mess in the back, park anywhere and bumps just make me want to hit them even faster...

What has surprised me is that I have gotten many more compliments driving the Raptor than the M3. I get compliments from all sorts of people, young, old, male, female, etc..

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Came from a whipple charged Roush mustang that I loved to mess with m3's in. Dont miss it. The raptor is the absolute best of both worlds.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got done running Nurburgring, unless you're doing that every weekend, get the Raptor. M3's are a dime a dozen.