Confirmation on 6.2 pleez!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking what kind of rebate are you getting through ENCS. if that's who your doing it with.

OP
OP
G

groundpoundn2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what i was getting at. I am concerned about the rods and pistons holding up under the supercharger. You sure i should let the shop order it? I was thinking of ordering straight from ProCharger and save a few buck as well as the exhaust from Steel Works....If you know better, please let me know.... I just have to wait until they say they have 2012 model....Thanx for the video as well....

OP
OP
G

groundpoundn2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking what kind of rebate are you getting through ENCS. if that's who your doing it with.

Saving about 4K off factory and I can register it in any state i want or have an address in, also with the deposit i was put on the list to be custom made from the factory in June first before the dealerships get there's....

OP
OP
G

groundpoundn2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you mean 2011? Estimated production start date for 2012 is 10/24/11.

Nope, no typo here,,,,2012 production starts in June 2011 and I will have mine delivered NLT AUG 2011... BTW, This is what was promised to me by the military AAFFES but to be 100% sure, they also said Ford will release all this info in the next few weeks or NLT June cuz that's when they will contact me to finish picking what exactly i want, do to the fact nothing is released yet they had to do a mock up, so basically my deposit was to put me on the list for one of the first trucks when they do finally start whether it may be June or OCT...But i like the tune they are singing about June so i prefer to stick to that...no worries i will post when i hear from the factory again....Still waiting on my answer to see if i can P/U straight from the factory and save a grand.......

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford does not have a factory option IIRC. Also factory pickup generally costs more not less (see corvette).

I would watch ENCS, good guys doing their best, but they are generally British, have never lived in the US and know absolutely about the US car industry beyond what their computer screen says.

BTW you can get invoice plus 500 at just about any dealership in the US on a Raptor if you custom order... that is the deal I got in 2010, when Raptor were super hot.

OP
OP
G

groundpoundn2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford does not have a factory option IIRC. Also factory pickup generally costs more not less (see corvette).

I would watch ENCS, good guys doing their best, but they are generally British, have never lived in the US and know absolutely about the US car industry beyond what their computer screen says.

BTW you can get invoice plus 500 at just about any dealership in the US on a Raptor if you custom order... that is the deal I got in 2010, when Raptor were super hot.

Hmmm, All this was explained to me through the over seas AAFFES dealer, here in Korea...(special for military members program)He is American and has been talking to the dealer for me for the last week or so and this is what i am being told...Your right on the dealer 500$ savings, that goes with college students as well 500$ rebate from Ford if you ask....
The factory P/U was my idea and i hope it is not more money...Just tryin to save a few bucks here....