Concealed Handgun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The under the steering wheel mount is bad ju-ju. The first thing the muzzle is pointed at is your own feet. And any weapon mounted in an unconcealed fashion like that puts the weapon at risk of being stolen (bad), and the truck at risk of being broken into (also bad) or stolen along with the gun (really bad).

Anything inside the console requires you to open the console to get at it. That's an awkward and slow draw - and that's IF you're in the truck when you need the gun. If you're outside your truck - pumping gas, for example - the gun's not accessible to you at all.

My advice: Don't arm your truck. Arm yourself. If your jurisdiction issues concealed carry permits, jump through all the bureaucratic/administrative hoops to get one. Your truck can't shoot.

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I carry mine on my hip in the Raptor... Concealed Permit FTW Besides if it's not fully concealed in your vehicle and someone sees it you can be in hot water.

Dutch451

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a couple of these that I'm gonna try in the vehicles. I'm gonna try and find a way to mount them without drilling into any plastics, but in the end I might just have to mount it with screws.

ps_prodcuts_quick_draw_gun_magnet.jpg

Picked them up for $10 each at the local gun shop here while starting NFA paperwork :)

thatarchitect

Reaction score
I just picked up a couple of these that I'm gonna try in the vehicles. I'm gonna try and find a way to mount them without drilling into any plastics, but in the end I might just have to mount it with screws.

ps_prodcuts_quick_draw_gun_magnet.jpg

Picked them up for $10 each at the local gun shop here while starting NFA paperwork :)

Where did you end up putting these? Pics?

TheDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ interested in updates as well. I prefer stuffing it in between the seat and center console myself. Trying to draw around a seat belt with one hand can be difficult. Seconds matter.