Concealed Handgun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Djones632

Reaction score
Google G-Code Holsters. Buy a Holster and a RTI wheel. Drill some holes attach the wheel and the wheel is a QD mounting point. Make sure if your a right you get a Left set up so you can draw.

robnfl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Move to FL, then you can keep it on you all the time, unless you're going to court, the post office or the airport! :smile:

Tmesic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is s std holster I set up left handed so I can draw it with my right hand. I don't have any issues with it . I switch it back and forth between my f150 and raptor .Tim

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is s std holster I set up left handed so I can draw it with my right hand. I don't have any issues with it . I switch it back and forth between my f150 and raptor .Tim

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

be careful what ya stick in an std holster. might make it burn when ya pee

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with the Lockerdown solution. Easy install, great quality.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 188

Prestex

Reaction score
Currently I just ride with it on my person, but I do need to come up with some thing though... Would love to do what that one gentleman did with his sig, but that wouldn't fly here in Texas... bummer...

Why do you think that wouldn't fly? Its perfectly legal to have your gun concealed in the center console like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc