Compliments on New Skidplate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At the gas station today had the owners of a Super Duty & FX4 admiring my truck. How much more for a Raptor and such. They were walking around it liking on the Raptor grill, hood & some recent mods and were asking if my TMX Skidplate would fit their truck. It is a big improvement over the original (I have a replacement coming for the beatup section between the skidplate & bumper - and then it will look even better). I told them they should trade in for a Raptor and then start modding it. There's plenty of good deals on used ones too. Will be cheaper in the long run than trying to make their truck look like a Raptor

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344719735.383291.jpg

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i like it....just bolt on and go?
How much?

6 bolts ~ super easy 5 minute job
Click on TexasMotorWorx in the list of vendors on right side

Yeah cool looking design. And I have to confess that I secretly enjoy the attention - whatever it is they like about my truck :)

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Haha "good deals on a used raptor".

I like that.

Yep. Only offroaded once at the Texas Raptor Roundup. Low miles. Mint condition. Haha. They are a good deal compared to new loaded-out FX4's, Platinums, Harleys, and such. I've seen some 5.4L's for sale lately that seemed pretty reasonable

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yep. Only offroaded once at the Texas Raptor Roundup. Low miles. Mint condition. Haha. They are a good deal compared to new loaded-out FX4's, Platinums, Harleys, and such. I've seen some 5.4L's for sale lately that seemed pretty reasonable

Just remember.... I have you on tape.:lol2:

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
At the gas station today had the owners of a Super Duty & FX4 admiring my truck. How much more for a Raptor and such. They were walking around it liking on the Raptor grill, hood & some recent mods and were asking if my TMX Skidplate would fit their truck. It is a big improvement over the original (I have a replacement coming for the beatup section between the skidplate & bumper - and then it will look even better). I told them they should trade in for a Raptor and then start modding it. There's plenty of good deals on used ones too. Will be cheaper in the long run than trying to make their truck look like a Raptor

Thanks. Glad its already getting you attention.

i like it....just bolt on and go?
How much?

Yes sir, it bolts right in! It is $299.95 with free shipping. You have the option of Silver or Black.

TMX Skid Plate

Last edited: