Completed Kevlar Spray 2021 Ford Raptor 37 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parked next to this in Moab a few weeks ago. 10 years ago I would thought it’s awesome. Still kinda cool if you’re into it.
AC719BF1-5423-495D-80D9-85C14897A054.jpeg

Johndeere99

Reaction score
Really really like it! I have said for years now that the day they put Terrain back in the color options is the day I
will order my next Raptor. As for now I am content with my 14 Terrain (175K) and my 18 Lead foot (12K). Still drive the 14 everyday.

WISHiHADaRAPTOR

Reaction score
Hello All,

After what feels like years, but for sure months of waiting I finally got my 2021 Ford Raptor 37 Package home. I'm not going to lie, it was hard dropping it off at LRM Customs in Fort Worth the day after receiving it for the kevlar paint, but boy was it worth it! I've been dreaming of owning a Ford Raptor since they first came out and am really proud for this to be my first!

The guys at LRM Customs did a hell of a job, and went out of their way to help copy the topographical stickers that come on the 37 package, as I think they look awfully sweet on the hood and the tailgate. Quality from these guys is top notch, pricing was very reasonable, and they kept me informed every step of the way. I couldn't ask for a better experience and will be taking my vehicles there from now on when I want some custom work done.

Ask for Lance the owner or CJ the shop manager, both are studs looking to get whatever you want done.

Any questions, feel free to ask! Thought it would be fun to share! Good luck to everyone else getting their hands on their dream ride!

View attachment 339214View attachment 339215View attachment 339216View attachment 339217
Looks great!

OP
OP
D

Dairyman9

Reaction score
Very interesting. Since I haven't worried about pinstriping mine, should I end up keeping the truck, have contemplated line-x it up to the windows, or maybe the whole thing. Hard to say, it will be a bit of a commitment at that point. Why kevlar over line-x, or are they basically the same?
If I'm being honest, I've referred to this as a "Kevlar Spray", but after a bit more research and comparison I think it's a Linex spray. I wasn't all that sure, or concered as a I had seen their finished products. I called it that, the guys at LRM called it that, maybe just to speak the same language, and we went from there. My truck bed came with a Linex spray in when I bought it and it seems to be identical.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well done. Front a lil busy, but that is just how the G3 is. Great color and attention to detail regardless.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive seen DIY's on old trucks that are rotting out and the rust just seeps back through, so it has never looked good. However, you did get this professionally done and it shows! Def lose their branding on the back, unless they gave you a discount for putting it there.

Update us on the long term wearability!

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im curious how much weight this added to the truck. I talked to a guy at SEMA a couple years back and I wanted to say it wasn't inconsequential. Something 100+ pounds if I remember correctly.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. Never heard of or saw that process. So it's like the bed liner material?