Class Action Lawsuit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a Ford Raptor that is or has had issues with your motor and would like to join a class action lawsuit against ford (totally free to you) please contact me with your information. I will need your name, address, phone number, year of your raptor, vin number, and current milage. This is for 2019 and newer raptor owners. some of the warning signs are, but not limited to oil pressure loss, loss of power, engine pinging, rough start up noise, cam phaser issues, timing issues, smoking, etc.
no matter your trucks milage we are excepting all that have had any of these issues. Ford knows about these issues and has done little to nothing to help.
send all information to
[email protected]

It's accepting......quit butchering the Kings English

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a Ford Raptor that is or has had issues with your motor and would like to join a class action lawsuit against ford (totally free to you) please contact me with your information. I will need your name, address, phone number, year of your raptor, vin number, and current milage. This is for 2019 and newer raptor owners. some of the warning signs are, but not limited to oil pressure loss, loss of power, engine pinging, rough start up noise, cam phaser issues, timing issues, smoking, etc.
no matter your trucks milage we are excepting all that have had any of these issues. Ford knows about these issues and has done little to nothing to help.
send all information to
[email protected]
Can I send you my social security number, DOB and my DOD service number? May make it easier to get this moving faster. Please send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm starting a class action lawsuit against the Nabisco Food Company for the blatant lack of filling in the standard Oreo cookies. After repeated attempts of reconciling and promises of free cookies, coupons and Oreo "swag" not being fulfilled.... it has left me no choice but to bring this injustice center stage for all to join and take down the heartless blood thirsty beast that is Nabisco. Many people don't know that the President of Nabisco Ross Johnson is merely a pawn in the cookie empire. It's truly ran by part of the Elf Mafia known as the Keebler family. So why don't you tell me how you feel the next time you bite into the lead laced Mexican goodness of an Oreo who you pledge your allegiance to. The over promising and under delivering of the greedy Elf Mafia or your god given right for the right amount of filling in a standard Oreo cookie you remember from yester year.

(Read in Jesse Ventura voice.)

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
send all information to
[email protected]

200.gif