Chris Ross Build (off-topic chat)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Using your logic I guess since Ford outsources work to companies and is only the "middle man slapping together" the Raptor we shouldn't call it a "Ford" Raptor...

There was no logic, just trying to split hairs and bust balls. Lets keep the vendor bashing and shit talking to other threads, and on with the PICS!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
V V I concur with you Chris so I deleted my wise ass thread. Lets get this thread back on track. V V

Last edited:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have spent the morning debating wether to respond on this, and have refrained from so until now.

Please understand that I love all the debate that happens on the Forum, but I would very much like to ask that we keep this thread as a build thread.

The main reason I ask this is that there are a lot of partners in this build who are very interested in where this build goes. When I say Partners, I mean companies like Ford, Roush, Fox, BFG, Magnaflow, Fragola, FK Rod Ends, Deaver, and a few others that are involved and following this thread to stay up to speed.

Thank you in advance for your help on this.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Jarrett, I think we need another pic on here just to get this sucker back on track...lol.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about No, No and No again:893karatesmiley-thu. I will keep posting up, maybe even a video if I get a creative bug up my arrss.

Yes, I want to see the bug up Jarrett's ass... Here it is - it's "Represent" and here is what it looks like

10634d1345042063-chris-ross-build-underway-uploadfromtaptalk1345042078677.jpg

Sorry Chris, I'm done, couldn't help myself. On with the build.

KNUCKLEBUSTER

Reaction score
chris ross

Sorry to play dumb who is Chris Ross, no loss of respect but , only jesus christ demands this kind of respect.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to play dumb who is Chris Ross, no loss of respect but , only jesus christ demands this kind of respect.

OK, first of all, enough of this shit. I am just building a truck.

Second, if there is any respect, it should go to the whole team building it, not me. I just pay for it. They design and build it.

KNUCKLEBUSTER

Reaction score
Sorry man my whole life i have been building shit good shit , just like u . This is our shit not theirs we deserve the credit not them. Theres only one holy enough that deserves our respect.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry man my whole life i have been building shit good shit , just like u . This is our shit not theirs we deserve the credit not them. Theres only one holy enough that deserves our respect.

Please keep this on topic.