Check out the Saudi Raptor Build Specs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...on Raptorfinder.com.

All graphics. All no TA, nor TS. Obviously no heated seats. A bunch with IA & CF...

456 total 2017's to Saudi.

Interesting.

Was also trying to figure out if that "RAPTOR" script hood decal on the sides of the vent bulge that I noticed in a recent post is an export or aftermarket thing.

Last edited:

DXB-Stu

Reaction score
...on Raptorfinder.com.

All graphics. All no TA, nor TS. Obviously no heated seats. A bunch with IA & CF...

456 total 2017's to Saudi.

Interesting.

Was also trying to figure out if that "RAPTOR" script hood decal on the sides of the vent bulge that I noticed in a recent post is an export or aftermarket thing.

Hood script is aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

For the whole of the Middle East they have come with graphics both main hood stripes and bed graphic, no TA until the ones built after may, TS only on 801A until the second batch were ordered and built from May onwards, all with bead lock rims, all no opening rear window, 50:50 for scab and screw. We have 466 to the UAE. only 9 with my spec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro