Cheap cheap light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just received my little cheapos
gyqa3eze.jpg

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ben0326

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Tyler did you drill your own holes to mount the 30 in the upper grille? Or did you just use the existing holes that are already in the supports.. I have a 30" bar sitting here and I'm trying to decide which route to take

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Tyler did you drill your own holes to mount the 30 in the upper grille? Or did you just use the existing holes that are already in the supports.. I have a 30" bar sitting here and I'm trying to decide which route to take

6urenune.jpg

Hope this helps. Depends on if you are adding anything afterwards. Mine had to be moved after getting a power steering reservoir and cooler added.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Genuine Tuff Stuff products

Found genuine Tuff Stuff fog light w/brackets and 20" light bar w/bracket. Only Truck and Winch sell the Tuff Stuff brand and confirmed the 18 month warranty. $440 for both shipped. $110 for 20" light bar w/bracket and $315 for the fog light set up. Hate to say it, but this stuff looks very similar to the Rigid products which the company said they molded their products after the Rigid brackets. Have yet to put them on but in case anyone is interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Ben0326

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope this helps. Depends on if you are adding anything afterwards. Mine had to be moved after getting a power steering reservoir and cooler added.

That does actually help a lot, thanks! I think I will end up drilling new holes to mount the bar as that seems like it will be a more secure mount in the long run

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score