Campers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Came across this:

Phoenix Campers Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Rear Photo 2

ouch...

phoenix-campers-ford-f-150-svt-raptor-rear.jpg

ers-ford-f-150-svt-raptor-rear-three-quarters-view.jpg

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
This is definitely something I will be doing to mine, but I think I'm going to start with an adventure trailer. Talk about perfect home base for landscape photography!! :drool:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd love to find a wrecked Raptor and have it have a good back end and make the bed into a trailer. It'd be awesome with the flared fenders, 35"s and stuff.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I'd love to find a wrecked Raptor and have it have a good back end and make the bed into a trailer. It'd be awesome with the flared fenders, 35"s and stuff.

While that would be cool,
it would be WAY to heavy for what its doing. It would also be a bit of a hinderance if you ever took if off road. You would be better off finding a bed and building a light simple frame under it and using stock wheels/tires. You know... this is a GREAT idea for when I go to a flat bed. I didn't know what I was doing with the bed but this would be a fun project! :peace:

Last edited: