Calling a Barstow Run! Sunday, June 3rd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow BigJ .... That insight just got me looking ... Yeah I did not know Cali's laws were that ... Odd and different ... So maybe I'll just leave the guns at home lol

So I'm going to bet on just playing in the dirt :)

Thanks again for the info

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
BigJ, I don't think i can make this trip, but i'd me willing to tag along with you if you want to go down for another trip. I'm sure we could talk a cople other NorCal'ers into it too. Just need some advanced notice. :D

You guys do this in July or early August and I'm in as well. Especially if anyone wants to do two days worth of it. I'll see if I can get some of the AZ Raptors to convoy out too.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys do this in July or early August and I'm in as well. Especially if anyone wants to do two days worth of it. I'll see if I can get some of the AZ Raptors to convoy out too.

You're gonna laugh at all us coastal cali guys when we start worrying about our skin melting off in the July desert heat!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
How hot does it get in July out there? It gets up to about 110 out here and about 117 in PHX, so yeah I'll be pretty used to the heat.

If I can find a good excuse to come out that way while I'm home, I'll do it for sure.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How hot does it get in July out there? It gets up to about 110 out here and about 117 in PHX, so yeah I'll be pretty used to the heat.

If I can find a good excuse to come out that way while I'm home, I'll do it for sure.

You'll feel right at home then. It's north of 100 pretty much every day during the summer months out there. It's going to be 99 this Sunday. Makes you appreciate living at the beach when it drops 25 degrees in the hour and half drive home.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah man the beach is great. I had such a good time when I was out there last time. I really enjoy it out there.

Once I'm actually stateside I'll see about getting with you guys and making some kind of run happen.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Raptizzle lives near the beach so he always has nice weather. I'm in Chatsworth, the armpit of the San Fernando Valley. It gets to 110 here in July-September. The desert heat is different though. Mostly dry unless you're in monsoon time. Anyway, I'm down for sometime in July-August. We'll plan that for sure.

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Il try make it but don't know if I can ima take in my truck get checke out on sat. Hopefully I get it bak by Sunday, I was outt there. Last weekend was alot of fun we did a Barstow to stateLine run that was awesome !

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score

Better yet a River trip, Raptors, boats, bikinis, n Beer !

Parker, laughlin, Nv (gun friendly)
July 4th weekend ?

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have there stock front skid plate for sale???

I did this last weeken lol. It helped alot and Idk if it could take another hit like that
6438dc73.jpg