Buy 2023 37 or wait for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Q

Question

Reaction score
Guess I better hope another one that I’m looking for shows up somehow, but sounds like they are stopping productions for 23s if I’m understanding it right or are they still pumping them out until 24s go into production?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All other things equal - the newer MY truck will always be worth a few grand more at trade in.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So does this mean you’re upgrading?
The plan is to upgrade in MY2025. I'm not happy about the ginormous screen and lack of physical knobs and buttons, but every car in the world is headed that direction because it's cheaper to build. I'm not eager to jump yet because it's so hard to get invoice.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The plan is to upgrade in MY2025. I'm not happy about the ginormous screen and lack of physical knobs and buttons, but every car in the world is headed that direction because it's cheaper to build.
I hear you on that.
I'm not eager to jump yet because it's so hard to get invoice.
You know something we don't know; you think getting invoice will be easier in 2025?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know something we don't know; you think getting invoice will be easier in 2025?
It's unlikely to be harder. It's a gamble. Which I could lose. And I'm OK with that. I'm a strong believer in buying the last production year of a generation. They tend to have fewer issues and demand is usually lower because it's not the new shiny thing and folks are starting to speculate about the new new thing. If we get an economic slowdown and inventory builds up? Easy peasy.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new look. Stealthy. It looks almost like a plain-Jane F150 if you get a dark color.
Those alien bug eye headlights and DOOD grille are very stealthy. With those kind of aesthetics, you’ll be able to pick up an R for invoice. Just give it time sir.
Man, it’s worse than I thought. And what the hell is going on with the bumper on the far right one?
I thought the same thing with that partial white front bumper. I guess Ford is testing a color matched bumper where it can “identify” more as a regular F150 lol.