Build week starts today, Feb.6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like Spek said, we are probably the exeption for whatever gay reason. If our dealers would have performed better throughout the delay process, I doubt Spek and I would be in the crappy position we are when we should be as excited as we were throughout the process and/or already have our trucks. Period.

Now, it really is a must finish item in my life list of average Shit Storms....u sould see the real ones I've had to endure!! Haha.

Plan on 3 weeks minimum or 7 weeks max from build date to delivery.

Mine built 1/6, was scheduled to arrive 1/16, then 1/23, then told 1/27 nothing and no call back from regional rep aka my salesman blows, 1/31 my salesman and I toasted our relationship over his lack of care/motivation/mouth, 2/2 I find out FROM SVT it's on rail as of 3am that morning and scheduled to still not arrive for 2 more weeks on 2/16.

I am flying 1K miles to pick it up. Long story you can find it on this 2012 forum. But I'm flying up regardless on the 17th and not leaving CO until I have my damn truck.

Have fun in you wait but just know if you make it....it will be worth it. That's what I keep saying.

WLDpony

Reaction score
Both of my Super cabs were moved to DAY OF Feb 9th. Thursday

My 3 Crew cabs went to DAY OF Feb 7th. Tuesday.

Looks like Thurday = Super Cab Build Day??

I could have it it St louis by the 17th, but not @ dealer from railyard. Then Hood & Bed Graphics will need to be installed and Line-X done.
Then transport to Atlanta ???? not likely Brother. If you fly up to STL? Close

randy

So is Raptor2012's coming to Atlanta too?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is Raptor2012's coming to Atlanta too?

Sorry Skip, I have to many Raptors on order and being built. Screen names all run together sometimes.................lol

Terry is looking for his blue CC being built tuesday. He actually may have his by 15-16th. He's in MO.

Last edited:

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
okay wait wait wait... so ford charges 1000 delivery fee. I am in Toronto (5 hours away) WHY CANT I JUST DRIVE THERE AND PICK IT UP FORD CAN KEEP THE 1000$!!!
I really hope it doesnt take 2-3 weeks for delivery from a place that's 5 hours away from me.

WLDpony

Reaction score
Sorry Skip, I have to many Raptors on order and being built. Screen names all run together sometimes.................lol

Terry is looking for his blue CC being built tuesday. He actually may have his by 15-16th. He's in MO.

LOL...no problem. I'm actually in a predicament that I'm not a fan of. I may be out of town when mine is delivered so my wife is telling me that she will take good care of it for me and break it in for me until I get home. I may have you deliver it to my house but FedEx the keys to me. LOL

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built 1-23. I received the truck 2-4. It was actually at the dealer on the 3rd. SVT had an arrival date of the 6th. Oh I also had hood graphics.