BRILLIANT! Get Ready to Light Up the Night...Down Range

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found out that Rigid Industries has developed a new optic, their HYPERSPOT, and they've used it in a 2 x 2 pattern for their Dually product line.

And this new HYPERSPOT optic will also be used in their all-new RDS (Radius) series light bar (curved light bar).

The HYPERSPOT optic is shooting light down range in a big way and it's going to make these products top sellers for Rigid Industries.

Their HYPERSPOT optic is putting out light that's about 40-50% greater LUX readings than their standard spot.

By the way, some has asked why Rigid Industries does not make an XML (10w) emitter or an even bigger (25w) cannon) and the reason is it doesn't make sense to make those products if you have good optics.

Contrary to what many seem to think, more power is NOT more light.

LUX is the metric you need to compare.

See my thread on LED technology for more info on Lux vs. Lumens vs. Candlepower, etc.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got some pics of the new 2 x 2 and the 4 x 4 lights using Rigid's HYPERSPOT optics...

2 x 2

attachment.php

4 x 4

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rigid Industries Hyperspot Optics - 2x2 Dually.jpg
    Rigid Industries Hyperspot Optics - 2x2 Dually.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 674
  • Rigid Industries Hyperspot Optics - 4x4 Dually.jpg
    Rigid Industries Hyperspot Optics - 4x4 Dually.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 499

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very interesting! I see that the optics is different than what I have now, is that the only change they did to make them so much greater? and It would be nice if they would sell just the optic part that we could swap into existing Rigid lights that we have.

Last edited:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just by looking at the reflector I seriously doubt that those will hold a candle to the Light Cannons. Last trip to the ranch measured the distance that the light threw (4 lamps) that I could see 1.5 miles on the hwy from Carlsbad to the ranch towards the Texas border.

Even suprized me---could not even really tell except on the edges that my 30 w HID's were even on lol.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just by looking at the reflector I seriously doubt that those will hold a candle to the Light Cannons. Last trip to the ranch measured the distance that the light threw (4 lamps) that I could see 1.5 miles on the hwy from Carlsbad to the ranch towards the Texas border.

Even suprized me---could not even really tell except on the edges that my 30 w HID's were even on lol.

Wow! are they really that good? May have to get a set:sad72:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look like a mini projector to focus the light. Similar to a company called wicked lights (hunting lights)