Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 vs Goodyear Wrangler Dura trac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool thanks. If the tires are better and less unsprung weight so much the better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

But the Duratracs have a 2-ply sidewall and the BFG T/A KO's have a 3-ply. Just FYI

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Too bad they don't make the Toyo Open Country MT's in our size. I'd be all over them

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But the Duratracs have a 2-ply sidewall and the BFG T/A KO's have a 3-ply. Just FYI

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Too bad they don't make the Toyo Open Country MT's in our size. I'd be all over them

They have them in the right size. Not the exact OEM size but in something that won't require any modifications.

35x12.50R17

Last edited:

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Revo's on my last truck. I wasn't that impressed; tread wear and off road traction were mediocre at best. Most guys I know who like them don't go off road much. Duratrac's are much better off road, but I've read mixed reviews on their puncture resistance.