Black Rhino Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Black Rhinos & had OMF performance install the cosmetic rings. Their rims are hub centric & a much better option than the typical lug centric rims used by a lot of the manufacturers

Attachments

19.6 KB · Views: 898

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Black Rhinos & had OMF performance install the cosmetic rings. Their rims are hub centric & a much better option than the typical lug centric rims used by a lot of the manufacturers

Which Black Rhino Wheels do you have?

Can you post some pics or email me?

Which "Cosmetic Rings" are you referring to?

I am SOOOO close to pulling the trigger on some 20" Everest wheels...

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The "Sidewinders" & the cosmetic rim lock rings are the red ones in the pic

Attachments

• black-rhino-rims-sidewinder.jpg
    black-rhino-rims-sidewinder.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_2190.JPG
    IMG_2190.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 100

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dubs makes a sick 5 star....but...only 22" and up...ridiculous...and they make a 6 spoke that comes close in looks to those ADV wheels too...but I am thinking it will be the Everest for me...and if they made it in 18" I would get that one. I still think there will be enough side wall with the 20" wheel to take most of what I throw at em.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dubs makes a sick 5 star....but...only 22" and up...ridiculous...and they make a 6 spoke that comes close in looks to those ADV wheels too...but I am thinking it will be the Everest for me...and if they made it in 18" I would get that one. I still think there will be enough side wall with the 20" wheel to take most of what I throw at em.

Just looked up the Dub Skillz and it is the perfect rim, but they don't make a 20". I'm going to email them and see if they could do it. But I don't know how much those Dub wheels cost.

Skillz_DDT_24x10_A700.png

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked up the Dub Skillz and it is the perfect rim, but they don't make a 20". I'm going to email them and see if they could do it. But I don't know how much those Dub wheels cost.

Skillz_DDT_24x10_A700.png

Let me know what they say b/c they make at least 3-4 Wheels that would BE SICK if they offered a 20" version.

FYI, this is their 5 Star in 24" on a local shop's White F150 and he said they were $1,800 for the set....so NOT too crazy, and I would think 20s would be considerably less?

Attachments

• Jamies 24 inch Dubs (1).jpg
    Jamies 24 inch Dubs (1).jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Jamies 24 inch Dubs (2).jpg
    Jamies 24 inch Dubs (2).jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Jamies 24 inch Dubs (3).jpg
    Jamies 24 inch Dubs (3).jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 169

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let me know what they say b/c they make at least 3-4 Wheels that would BE SICK if they offered a 20" version.

FYI, this is their 5 Star in 24" on a local shop's White F150 and he said they were $1,800 for the set....so NOT too crazy, and I would think 20s would be considerably less?

That means 20s should be in the $1000-1200 range. However, I'd be willing to pay more if they were going to do a one-off set or a small group buy.