Birthday gift for a Raptor owner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me thinks he is not in need of anything else with a wifey like you...But maybe a nice audio upgrade-check with a reputable local car stereo shop or maybe an RPG stage II kit. Good luck and congrats!

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the 6" M&R LEDS on my truck and Vanilla Gorilla has those plus the 20" M&R on his. I'm very happy with mine, especially considering the price point ($100/ea). They seem to be well made lights that are well waterproofed and bright.

So far so good on all of my lights from M&R. They all light up the night like a lighting bolt and all have been through some good snow/slush. You can't beat the 20" light bar price, $375. The only thing is the mounting brackets. He might have to get one made, or mod the ones it comes with. But once installed, i think he'll be happy.

OP
OP
RaptorWifey

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Me thinks he is not in need of anything else with a wifey like you...But maybe a nice audio upgrade-check with a reputable local car stereo shop or maybe an RPG stage II kit. Good luck and congrats!

Don't be fooled, I'm as crazy as the rest of those dames....

Thanks for all your help guys, I figured out what to get him but am keeping it under wraps in case he stumbles in here. I'll let you know how the surprise goes.....:happybday:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't be fooled, I'm as crazy as the rest of those dames....

Thanks for all your help guys, I figured out what to get him but am keeping it under wraps in case he stumbles in here. I'll let you know how the surprise goes.....:happybday:

Let us know after the surprise. And tell him about this forum!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RaptorWifey, I made your username pink to give you some status around here. :)

I can speak for EVERYONE on here when I say we wish our girlfriends/wives were smart enough to hit up the forum for Raptor goodies as gifts. Please have your husband join the crew around here after you give him the surprise. I think he'll find a lot of knowledge and a few laughs here on FRF.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you said you already figured out what you are going to get him but just wanted to throw this out there. There has been a lot of suggestions for a 20" light bar for in the bumper. If you are in a state that requires a front license plate this is not going to work for you. If you want to do a light in the front, I would suggest looking at something more along the lines of the rigid 40" mounted behind the grille. Or if you want to get crazy vision-X makes a 40" light bar that puts out twice as many lumens as the Rigid bar does which is already pretty crazy bright. Just a thought.