Big Props to Morrie!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 to morrie and his outstanding customer service. Ordered the F1 and Bak box last week. Killer price and military discount made it even sweeter.

I agree... Morrie did a great job with my order.. I gave him my rather lengthy list of mods I wanted and he gave me a great price and coordinated all the items.

Super responsive, very friendly and just a great guy to deal with.

Yet another example of how most of our supporting vendors provide solid service. If you're looking to buy, Morrie would be a great place to go.

~BGM

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shiny BakFlip

In a reply to The Brit...the G2 and HD both have a powder coated finish which is less shiny than the F1 surface. However, most of my FRF customers love the finish on the F1 which is still less than a glossy finish. Personally, I think the F1 on my truck is just right. We just shipped a BakFlip F1 for a Raptor in Liechenstein! I'd love to ship one to you in the UK....:peace:

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Hey there FRF guys...Thanks for all of your kind words and positive reviews... our motto at BakFactoryOutlet :peace:is "treat our customers like you want to be treated when you are are customer yourself":peace:

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well Morrie, unfortunately I'm still waiting on my truck to install these mods, but once I get it, they're going on ASAP! lol

The Brit

Reaction score
In a reply to The Brit...the G2 and HD both have a powder coated finish which is less shiny than the F1 surface. However, most of my FRF customers love the finish on the F1 which is still less than a glossy finish. Personally, I think the F1 on my truck is just right. We just shipped a BakFlip F1 for a Raptor in Liechenstein! I'd love to ship one to you in the UK....:peace:

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Hey there FRF guys...Thanks for all of your kind words and positive reviews... our motto at BakFactoryOutlet :peace:is "treat our customers like you want to be treated when you are are customer yourself":peace:

Hi Morrie, I just emailed you... I'm in Seattle, moved from the UK 16 years ago ;)

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to say that I also had a great experience with Morrie too when I ordered my BedRug and RetraxPro! Couldn't be happier with his service and prices! Thanks again, Morrie!

On a side note, I have to say that I was also impressed with Retrax's customer service. My top leaked between the slates and after contacting customer service, they informed they had a bad batch of hinges from a new supplier but that they would send me a new cover free of charge and I could keep the old one. No questions, hassle, or anything. You don't encounter that too often these days!