*Big Blue's Guide to Raptor Runs*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike TexaSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice write up!

Have you ever had your method toyo combo do any fender damage?

I hit a whoops section and ripped out my front fender liner and popped the fender flare off a lil and a small crack in my fender by the windshield. It was easily fixed. But I know the toyo is taller than my dura trac. Just wondering since you've clearly "do work" in your raptor!

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice write up!

Have you ever had your method toyo combo do any fender damage?

I hit a whoops section and ripped out my front fender liner and popped the fender flare off a lil and a small crack in my fender by the windshield. It was easily fixed. But I know the toyo is taller than my dura trac. Just wondering since you've clearly "do work" in your raptor!

Never...I think mid-perch is the key to avoiding that. :happy160:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was nice to put a name with a face at TRR and that was a great write up! It was a good read because I have forgot about the saying "life is too short" at times and that was something I needed to keep me going on runs and keeping up the work to the truck. Sometimes I forget the reasoning behind what I'm trying to achieve on mine.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mike, awesome write up, I agree with many, I'd wanted to hit the "like" button many times. Your write up really catches the experiences of the runs. I hope some newbies and street queens take note. I'm like you, my truck is my DD, but it yerns for the tails.

Nicole and I both have been on a few runs now and are addicted.

I remember following your threads on your mods and wanting to know more and if I ever got the chance to check out your rig, I most certainly would. I love your set up, you've got everything in that cool mannlyORV trailer.

I'm glad we met at TRR, and happy we got to know each other on the South Dakota run. Looking forward to meeting up with you and your wife for another run.

Later,
Joe
P/S thanks for the tug! Hahaha.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! This story speaks volumes to the durability of the Raptor on and off road. This reminds me to stop worrying about bulletproofing my Raptor and just get it the hell out there and have some fun!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Mike, awesome write up, I agree with many, I'd wanted to hit the "like" button many times. Your write up really catches the experiences of the runs. I hope some newbies and street queens take note. I'm like you, my truck is my DD, but it yerns for the tails.

Nicole and I both have been on a few runs now and are addicted.

I remember following your threads on your mods and wanting to know more and if I ever got the chance to check out your rig, I most certainly would. I love your set up, you've got everything in that cool mannlyORV trailer.

I'm glad we met at TRR, and happy we got to know each other on the South Dakota run. Looking forward to meeting up with you and your wife for another run.

Later,
Joe
P/S thanks for the tug! Hahaha.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

That thing is AWESOME!